RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm officially home

I'm home right now and so my holiday is officially over. Somehow I feel it's good to be back home hehehhee. I arrived at Juanda Airport at 12. Waiting for claiming baggage was not enjoyable at all here. People were very rude and acted like they were in a rush so they could cut the queue easily. I couldn't even speak of anything when a not-too-old woman cutting the line right in front of while I was still on the line, gonna grab my 28 kilo luggage. Oh geez, I wish I could slap into her face. Grrrhhhh!

It was also a great surprise for me to see my bestiest, Lenny, Cliff, Ganda, and my brother picking me up at the airport. They had been waiting for couple hrs to meet me. Hugged them tightly. Oh, got shocked as well as I saw Cliff's been losing his weight constantly since he was on a healthy diet combined with regularly exercises. I can say that he's more handsome right now. A'heee. :p

Then, they offered me to have lunch together at Leko Iga Penyet. Wooo, without any longer thinking, I would say absolutely yes to their offering. I'd been craving for Leko since I couldn't find any ribs as delicious as Leko's one. Had a chat, gossips, and stories with them while eating. It's been always making me feel good when I can spend some time with all my bestiest sharing tears and laughters together. I missed them A LOT!

And finally, when I got home, it felt so good as well when I saw my small room was still clean and organized beautifully. My mom did it for me as she knew I would come back home.

On the top of my story today is hugs from my parents. No other hugs could beat the sweetness of hugs from my parents. I missed them as well. We hugged each other tightly.

Fiuhh, gotta back to sleep again. I think, I need an 11-hr sleep like I had once in Perth on the day right after the sportscamp hehhehe. Hope it will happen to me all this night long.



0 comments:

Post a Comment