RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy day

I wasn't that "busy" actually but today was such the busiest day among the other days as I've been staying here for about 2 months hehehee.

I wake up at 6, and my man as well. Then made a breakfast (just a cup of coffee and bread toast) for my man. I continued watching tv after he had gone to work. While watching tv, I got asleep 'til I slept for 3 hrs. Oh my God! I just got up at 10 hehheee. I really slept like a cute baby. ;)

I made my own small brekkie then cleaned my room and this house. Oh I also washed lots of clothes today. Sigh! I'd prefer using hands to wash than machine cos I don't want break up my jeans and some shirts.

At noon, I cooked for lunch. And the menus was steamed veggie kailan & squid in wortescershire sauce. My man got home as I finished cooking then had a lunch together. At 4, we went to super auto cheap store, looking for a machine oil & a transmission oil.

We went back home and I became the companion of him fixing & toping up his car's oil. We were done doing fixing the car at 6.30.

Then went out to city, having some look at david jones and other stores. We had our express dinner at david jones food court anddddd the menu was sushi! Woohoo ;) I loved that.

At the end of our journey, we chose a single scoop of hazelnut gelato as a nice closing for today.

Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

0 comments:

Post a Comment