RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Koko Black

I woke up this morning with a grateful heart and a happy feeling. I first thanked God for his blessing as he had given me a good sleep. Then, I watched F1 as my man has downloaded before with him. It was pretty interesting watching F1. I thought that would be boring, but in fact it wasn't.

After having lunch at home, we went to city to buy a pink ipad 2 smart cover & 2 packs of dishmatiq sponge. The smart cover one i got at Target, and the sponge ones I got at Woolies. I think this is gonna be my last time catching up the Yellow Cat, buses, and trains as I'm counting couple days to the day I'm going back home.

Finished shopping, we went to Claremont Square. We went straight to Koko Black. This place is really lovely,, indeed! I enjoyed the Chocolate Ice and the Vanilla Cake while my man got his Hot Chocolate and the Opera Cake.





This is what I call "Heaven!" :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment