RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear God

Dear God, deep down inside my heart , I just want you to know that I love u. I thank You for every...thing You've given to me. I believe everything, which has been good and bad, in my life can happen due to your love and blessing to me.

Please forgive me as many times I've complained to you about the bad things that happened to me. I hope Your Lights will always guide me in every step of my day. You're the only one I could live on. Teach me to always remember You in every second of my life so that I won't forget easily to give thank to You.

Bless me and my future as well. Where there is fear, I wish Your courage and peace. Where there is a self-doubting, I wish Your mercy to renew my trust. I let Your mercy work through my life.

Last but not least, at this moment, please give me a mature heart and thoughts to let myself forgive others, esp my beloved one, easily.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Saviour and my Father.

Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

0 comments:

Post a Comment