RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Webcam

Had a web cam session with my man last night. Finally! I could see how he looks like by now. His hair which was cut too short, now turns into longer. As long as we've been into this LDR, the one who always asks first to have a web cam session is me. When I ask him to do that, he always comes up with thousands excuses to avoid. Like on the other day when I asked him, then he replied with an excuse for it was too dark and cold in his room. Hah? It just was some reasons that truly created by him haha. I didn't hate it, but somehow I wasn't just pleased with any excuses every time I bring up the idea of having some random talk in video call. Ya ya ya.

I liked our conversation yesterday though. He shared me a link to Brian McKnight album, horayyy. That was cool. I've downloaded and listened to it. Took for about 4hrs to get that album yesterday. Sigh! We never can rely on Indonesia's internet connection. Yucks!

Oh dear, I'm longing for another video call session yah. Don't you dare to avoid me! Hahaha.

At the mean time, he was singing showing his choir song to me in a weird tones. OMG!

This is was when I pointed asking on his moustache. Feel like trimming it up hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment