RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy birthday , Om!

Were celebrating my uncle's birthday in Sheraton Hotel. He is actually the husband of my mom's big sister. It was a small celebration, made surprisingly for my uncle. He didn't expect that my family would be joining the dinner. Taraaa! :) He seemed to be enjoying the surprise. Oh, and he liked so much all the gifts given to him. My mom gifted him a nice belt. Then, my auntie and cousins gifted him a batik shirt and a luxurious watch. What a day for him!

I thanked God for a happiness blessed to me when I could have some fun with my cute nephew, Kevin. Finally we met again. It's been a long time that I haven't met him since two years ago, I guess. It could amazingly fade away all my sadness. Ah thank you, Kepiiinnn :D Yeah, this completely has been kinda a big matter in my life as I still can't get rid of my sadness. Ah, let's put aside for a while then!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OM! :)


Kepinnnn! :D


Cousin - Me & Kezia (my niece) - Mom - Cousin's wife - Uncle

Here is the last photo taken and edited by my brother using his IPhone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment