RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's double-stressing me

Being way apart for an uncertain time is very stressful. It lets me keep replaying so many negative thoughts in my mind. The more I'm in this relationship, the more I'm not convinced this is gonna end in a good way. Why? Cause he seems to be ignoring me as if he doesn't need me anymore like he used to do. Besides, I don't really think if he's still into this or not.

To be honest, I get jealous of those who don't go through LDR. They can meet each other easily and don't have to put lots of efforts to communicate. I wish I could turn back the time. I wouldn't have said yes to the very long distance relationship. I thought it would only take few years, not so many.

Oh my God. This is extremely hard and worrying. But, I still believe in You who always listen to my prayer and take care of me. I hope Your strengths so I can throw away all negative thoughts. I believe You're gonna take my fears seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment