RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy birthday, kakak!

I wish you nothing but the best kak! Finally met you again yesterday. Hope this new age brings you happiness with your lil family and more health.

Went for casual dinner with all my family to celebrate my sister birthday. No gifts actually for her, but i could see from her eyes that she was overly happy gathering with all my family last night. I was actually devastated of taking care of lil Keenan. Oh my God he's a being more naughty and cant stop talking random talks. And the worse is he got very excited yesterday so he ran around the restaurant wanting to touch anything he saw. Fiughh! But i didnt find it annoying me as i really missed my lil Keenan and hadn't kept in touch with him in a long time. Hehehee. Keenan, tante loves youuu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment