RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heyho, kak ray!

Had chit chats with my cousin, Raymond this evening. I bumped into him when going around at the mall after office hrs with Mbak Reny. Then we decided to catch up together, starbucks-ing at 5pm. I was excited to meet him cause personally i always think that talking with him has been always enjoyable. I gotta admit that he is such a smart and wise person, though his age is still in middle 20s.

In our first talk, he congratulated me for the engagement i had with my man. He asked me how i feel to be engaged to my man? Hehehe. Nothing special, kak ray! I dont feel different at all indeed. My man hasnt treated me more special or maybe like warmer since the day we were engaged. And, i surprisingly was happy as my cousin gave me advises to keep praying and praying and still be tough having this relationship. Thanks to you kak ray!

Then i knew from our chat that he's been worrying of waiting for the day when his wife's gonna give their baby a birth. Oh my goodness! I am extremely excited as well to wait for the baby born. May you both keep calm and strengthen each other. I believe that God will bless your baby so she can be safely born into. Oh and i'm happy to know that your baby gender is a girl. I bet she must be as pretty as your wife :) i promise that i will dress up your girl when she is in her 3 or 4 or 5yo hehehe.

Let's have another coffee session, kakak! It was nice talking random talks with you. Indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment