RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy valentine!

"For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
His onLy
BegottEn
SoN
That whosoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish
But have Everlsating life,"
-John 3:16-

Happy valentine everyone! Suddenly I remember this morning Shieby shared the quote above via bbm group. I found that interesting.
So all I want to say that let's spread love to others as God had been loving us before He created us.I personally dont take today as a special day which I dont celebrate it with my beloved ones. At the office, I saw almost everyone (which is married and engaged) celebrating the val day. They had prepared nice gifts to their each couple. I felt like I was getting stranded on the small island cause I didn't know what to do and I felt weird to get involved in their valentine-ish talking. Oh yeah, I might have been jealous to them for I knew (right before the val day this year) I can't celebrate it with my man. Ngok! But that's okay. I can do any other thing to please myself on this val today. I think I'm pretty good at managing or creating kind of good ideas to make my val day special teehhee. Yes, tonight I'm gonna watch korean dvd as many episodes as I can til I fall asleep.

I will make today into a beautiful day one, and I hope so for yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment