RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, January 23, 2012

I ❤ Malang

Gak tau kenapa pokoknya cinta bangetssss sama Kota Malang dari dulu. Tiap kali ke sana selalu seneng gak pernah bosen, padahal kotanya kecil abis.

Being in Malang always reminds me of some good memories I've had with my family, friends, and him. I like exploring food as well in here. There are lotsssss of good food that I bet you're gonna like them once you try. I would never forget about having tasted es durian alpukat mocca, mie gang jangkrik, hot cui mie, bakwan bakar, satay hot plate, etc. Those tasted so yummyyyyy :)

Just 2 days ago, I spent a very short holiday there with mama papa and rico. It was my mom's idea and I surprsingly agreed with that. We went last Saturday, staying over a night at Cozy (which is very very recommended to stay). And we spent the day by visiting Secret Zoo in Batu. I gotta say that place was incredibly awesome. You have to try yourself to visit that place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment