RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1st month in January 2012

Been a while since the last time I posted on my own blog.


HAPPY NEW YEAR...!!! :) May we all always be happy, healthy and succesful.


Happily telling that I spent short holiday with papa, mama, and lil' brother in Bangkok in 28 Dec' 11 - 01 Jan' 12. Browsed so many cute stuffs at the street market and Chatuchak, had food exploring tasting popular street snack and popular food there, watched Calypso Show, and tried riding up Tuk Tuk hehehe ;p Oh I gotta say that Bangkok would be my well-planned next destination. I loved it!


Happily saying that finally I was able to celebrate our 5th anniversary day with Mr. D. That was the first time I could spend the whole night on our day with him since he was always far away from me from the first time we had this relationship. We had dinner at Sushi Tei then spent lazy time at my home til midnight with him. Oh how I really really loved that moment! All I remember was he was treating me with much love and care that day :) In turn, I gifted him a nice pair of shoes which I bought in Bangkok. You like it, don't you? A'he.


And. . .


Finally, I'm surprisingly engaged now. I didn't know when he exactly proposed me. I just remembered when the other day after picking me up from work, he showed me up (on purpose) a set of couple rings in his car. Oh mo! I was extremely shocked for I didn't imagine that he would do that. I got myself caught surprisingly by his surprise. I might have been the happiest person in the world that time hehee. And, I remember that I asked straight to him too many questions so I had him confused to answer all those questions. One of them was "When will we use these rings?". Then he replied me, "Just wait for the right and formal moment". I think I might have become such a lil kiddie who would be overly happy after getting chocolates from a mommy. Eventually, we happened for real to have our engagement ceremony last Saturday. We had it humbled at my parent's home and there were only his and my family celebrating. I thank God as in the beginning of 2012, one of my wish had been fulfilled unto His way. Hopefully, this lil' step will be a strong commitment to face our relationship ahead.


Thank you for the wishes, mates! :)



Our rings



After the ceremony



Mr. D returned to Perth yesterday, back to his studying and working life. Pretty sad to see his back leaving me at the airport. In a blink of eye and a wave of my hand, he left me. See you around, dear! Nothing beats the satisfying feeling when you're around me physically. I miss you a lot as I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment