RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Long Distance Relationship

I've just made a call with my boii. There were no interesting topics. So, it made me feel bored. Sori my boii, but yeah i did. :( The last time we had a talk was on Tuesday night. Fiuuhh, It's really hard to doing our LDR relationship. Yah, I admit it. This is about a hard situation and condition I have rite now as I have to be used to less messages, phones, chats with my boii. Being near or close to someone I love is something I really dream about. It makes me sick of love.
I do really need someone who always supports me for everything I do. I'm so tired of being alone. I'm having my routine days with less messages, less phones, more fights, more missunderstanding. Aaarrgghh..


Oh yah, suddenly I remember about something I did a couple days ago. I posted a quote on my boii's FB wall. Here's the quote:

"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.."

I wish he could understand what actually my heart was gonna say.. I believe that love is like a golden chain that links our each heart no matter where we are. I always try to understand this condition happening to me.

Actually, I'm so desperately missing him so much. I just want to be near with him right now. But, does he feel the same as me? I wish! :/

Okai, Let's do the best for our each love..!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment