RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 things random about me

These are something about me:
1. I love reading fashion magazines. In fact, i'm starting to dream about being fashion stylist. Hihihii... ;p

2. I love anything about chocolate. Yummmyyy..

3. I love to laugh. and, sometimes my boii says, "Cengenges-an terus nih kamu.."
hehehehe.. ;)

4. I cry easily. And, i hate it.

5. I love my parents so much. They are my strengths when i'm in trouble. I have a dream to bring them visiting any country all over the world.

6. I like to eat noodles, bakso and sate ayam. They are my favourite food. :)

7. I like spending my time in a day to having a talk with my boii on skype for hours.

8. I like watching Indonesian reality shows, such as Termehek-mehek, Jika Aku Menjadi, Minta Tolong. I don't care what people say about me who likes watching those TV programs. wkwkwkwkwk...

9. I like wearing flat shoes, and all of my shoes collections are flat shoes.

10. I like to manicure and pedicure so much.

11. I like the color black and white. Most of my tees and shoes are black and white-coloured.

12. I want to be able to cook well because i'm not good at all at it. The first recipe i want to learn is my boii's recipe : BBQ ribs. ssllllrrrppp... and, i'm sure one day i will certainly be so good at cooking. Lalalaalalala...

13. I love my closest friends. They are blessings from God sent to me. Thx God :)

14. I don't like gosipping people. But if it's a must, i will do. upsss.. *)

15. I love to sing everywhere, especially at my comfort zone : my own bedroom, car, my boii's cars, bathroom, class. Well, i think, i've got quite nice vocal.

16. My boii completes my whole life rite now. I'm so lucky having a person like him.

17. I'm becoming very lazy to do my final assignments.. fiuhhh...

18. I like hanging out with my friends at cafes and restaurants every saturday (coz my boii's not here with me in surabaya).

19. I have to drink mineral water at least 2 glasses after waking up in the morning.

20. I hate my boii's tatoo. Well, i don't mean to say that his is ugly (bad), but, emm, i just don't like it.

21. My obsession is to become independent financially and be able to drive a car..

22. I always try, try and try to enjoy my long-distance-relationship. Yeah, sometimes it sucks my days..

23. I do respect to people and like to be respected too..

24. I start loving blogwalking. Hehehehe..

25. I do watch TV and listen to the music every single day. I like browsing downloading new songs too.. ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment