RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, November 10, 2011

BIG BOSS is coming to town

Waiting for big boss from Oz to come is very unpleasing me.

Been cleaning my desk, organizing stationaries, and getting everything right on the proper place since yesterday my boss announced that BIG BOSS would be visiting branch today and talking to some new staffs. Oh mo oh mo, I'm not relax. Not taking it easy either.

I'm a bit worried to meet her since I'm still new here. I've been learning to adapt fast with my work environment and job desks. There are still lots of things to learn, such as how to handle complaints, how to operate some systems used properly, and pay attention to what are my partners here like.

I don't want to be asked too many things by that boss. I'm worried to have questions about my product knowledge and services I do everyday. At the moment, I suddenly feel like I'm a helpless child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment