RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, November 4, 2011

The skincare products I use for my face

(source : here)


I guess I'm so into these Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection! These series products are suitable for oily-skin type. I've been using these for about 6 months. Actually, I had used to use Clinique 3-Steps Type 3 (Combination Oily), but those seemed to be not working good on my face skin since I got too many acnes and a reddish tone skin. Oh, poor my face that time! It felt horrible everytime I saw my face in the mirror.


BUT, since I used these Kiehl's products, I have felt magically the amazing effects on my skin, comparing to Clinique products. Yeayyy! *wink. My skin now is bump-free and always keeps mate-looking. And also, these products significantly minimize the appearance of my skin pores. I'm so happy to see the results.


As I was told by the Kiehl's consultant representative when first I bought at David Jones, I found these Rare Earth products vert environmentally interesting and I thought these were gonna work on my skin as well. And YES, these really work! :) This collection basically contains Amazonian White Clay ingredients, sourced from Marajo Island, South America. It is known that the clay is gathered from Amazon River and useful to remove excess oils and dead cells which can enlarge pores on skin.


Here I want to share the rundown step of using this collection of Rare Earth products :


1. RARE EARTH DEEP PORE DAILY CLEANSER

This should be used daily, formulated to clean thoroughly your face skin. Having used it, you can feel fined crush particles on it which can gently remove toxins and oils on your skin. You just have to pour a lil' drop on your hand and massage it onto your skin. After that, wash your face until you find your face clean.


2. RARE EARTH PORE REFINING TONIC

It is used as a second phase right after you wash your face using the cleanser. The same as the cleanser, this also helps control excess oil on your skin. My face feels refresh after applying this toner as you can feel the menthol sensation from it.


3. RARE EARTH PORE MINIMIZING LOTION

This pore minimizing lotion is used last to address the appearance of enlarged pores. I always use this lotion in a very little drop to apply thouroughly over my face.


4. RARE EARTH DEEP PORE CLEANSING MASQUE

I love this product SO MUCH. I use this only once a week. It doesn't feel heavy at all on your face when I use it. It maintains your skin from dull-looking.


Oh, beside the good reviews of these products, admittedly there's also a negativity of these products. It's about the smell. Nah, if you hope for yummy smell facial skin care, don't expect that thing too much on these. You can never bump into this product as these don't smell nice hehehe :p But, in my opinions, these have been good products for me though they don't smell lovely.


I LOVE KIEHL'S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment