RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, November 24, 2011

FRUSTRATED

It's been such a tough and hard condition for me to face. To be honest, I didn't imagine to have such this relationship. Been in a LDR with my man. Almost 5yrs with no certainty plans in terms of our future. Basically this happens cause he planned this to us since the very first time we were together and it seems like he is the one, creating every story in us til now. It was his decision to stay far away from me, tried to reach his Master degree and have work experiences and get a PR and so on and so on. And so, may I say this is like a SH*T? :,( Ive been crying for weeks and weeks, hoping the best way to God , but there's still no good answers. For all this, I won't give up hoping the best to God. I will always ask His strength as I do believe in Him (including His beautiful plans to me).

I've been trying to hold on this relationship eventhough other people surrounding me disbelieve that this relationship will end up beautifully for any reasons. I'm giving my high respect to them who have advised me and shared their good thoughts & opinions with me. And to be honest, by listening and thinking straight on people advices, actually I have a bit doubt as well to still go along with my man. But, it doesn't mean that I'm gonna give up on this relationship (FOR NOW). I'm still thinking hard on what good decision to make is. Oh God, why do I have to keep on thinking and thinking? Let the good ways pop up in my mind as I will believe that it's Your voice delivered towards me to do.

Deep inside my heart (and out of my logic mind), I have always had a strong belief that Mr. D is the best man and life partner for me who was sent by God to be with. I mean it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment