RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Worry

Worry is just a waste of our energy and time.


Admittedly, I am worried about so many things in my life and my future. I often ask my self, "Why do I have to worry a lot whereas I have God whom I put my trust in?". Asking about that to my self still doesn't comfort me somehow.


Everytime I deliver my prayers to God, I always ask His comfort to make me calm down, not too intense think about my life and my future. Some ways I usually do to not get wprried is by reading couple of godly books, praying and sharing with my parents and Shieby.


Just a moment ago, before writing this post, I suddenly felt and realized that I should REALLY REALLY not be worried of my life. Such a bless! Worry can't change my past nor control my future. I think what others say is correct that too much worry will only make your days miserable.


For God always love us, we shall not be afraid and worried of our life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment