RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, October 3, 2011

Note to Mr. D

Welcome October!

It's even hard to explain my condition right now. I guess I'm being in the lowest point of my cycle of life. Talking about faithfullness, I think I ve been faithful getting along with this relationship for almost 5yrs since first we decided to have a LDR. And, I will say that I will keep loving him no matter whata as well.

Love is something to decide not always to think. Though it's over now, hopefully we still can have a good relationship each other. I knew for sure that we'd both put up our best effort to work on this til we decided not to continue this relationship.

All from the past will be memorized beautifully in my mind. I'm not leaving this relationship empty-handed. So many good things to learn and to remember. I wish nothing but the best for you, Mr. D :,) Thank you for getting along with me for so many years. I'll remember what you said.

PS : Dear you, I regret that we didn't talk last night in good way to say bye each other. If you're free please reply email. Good luck for your future. Pray for me so that I can bear any conditions might happen in the near future. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment