RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, September 16, 2011

Update news

Yesterday was a sad day for me and workmates. One of BDE teams decided to resign himself from work suddenly. Mas Fimsssssss! :( back then I was in my first day, he was the one whom I talked to a lot. He is such a good and friendly friend. I was too shocked hearing the news that he was going to resign due to his illness. He's got his very serious stomach ulcer so it requires his attentions intensely.

"Mas Fiman, janjiku padamu, akan kujaga selalu bolpen kita berdua! Get well soon, Mas"

Moreover, at night I had a bad time when me and my man was debating something seriously. OMG why its getting harder and harder for us to get through this cirumstances? Ive been trying to understand God's plans in my life and hoping for the best to us. All I'm asking to God for now is just to give me a huge strength to let this tiring relationship go on. No matter how hard my days are, please keep teaching me to be thankful to You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment