RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I had a great sunday today!

I can say today is one of the best day in my life. I had a quality time with my family. We cooked and had our lunch together then we spent time watching tv. This barely happens to us as my parents get busy almost everyday. And also thank God that we could go to church together on the afternoon listening to the words of God. It was delivered beautifully therefore I could get the essential meanings from that. Hopefully, it will remain in my heart and my soul forever.

Aside from that, I just talked with my man via skype. I was sharing lots of things with him. I would be so relieved if he could acknowledge what problems bothering us. I find it difficult to talk with him in a serious way when I come up with the topic about our hard relationships. He's going to be lacking a clear direction of our topics :( But, still I was happy to hear his voice and have some random talks with him anyway. Thank God.

Keep praying to God. He knows what's the best for us though it's not going to happen in our life in a good way. Hail to the King as all powers and strengths are His.


God did not drop you into the world utterly defenseless and empty-handed
You arrived fully equipped
-Max Lucado-

0 comments:

Post a Comment