RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Selamat Ulang Tahun, Happy Birthday!

Hari ini saya sebagai warga tetangga kota Surabaya ingin mengucapkan :

"Selamat Ulang Tahun Surabaya!" :)

Actually I'm not living in Surabaya hahahaha. But when people are asking me where I live or I come from, I will absolutely say, "I live in Surabaya". It's just because I don't think they wouldn't know the name of town I live in that I mention.

Well, however, I went to school from the elementary level to the high level one in Surabaya. Besides, I always go hanging out with my fellas and family at the malls and plazas in Surabaya. So, it can be said that Surabaya has been my hometown since I was born.

Eh semoga Surabaya bisa lebih mempercantik diri dan bersih jiwa raga. :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment