RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I find he's a bit romantic :p

I was so tired when I got out of office today. I don't know exactly why I felt that way but I was just not really in the mood. Not much talking with my mom on our way home did show to her that I was kind of in a bad mood.

Eum, suddenly everything changed when I got into home and my brother said that I got a very sweet present from someone. I asked him about that thing he told me then he showed me that. Woooowwww, I felt like flying high to sky that I saw the sweetest thing ever in my life hahaha :D Today is not a special day to me, nor a big day for me. But, obviously he totally made my day become a big and special one for me. Thank youuuuu, you know that you're absolutely my sunshine. Too cute to mention, but yes you are! :) You're the reason that I'm smiling right now while writing this post.


my name is wrong-spelled, dear! ;p



0 comments:

Post a Comment