RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome May!

Oh hai again! Welcome May..
As I wrote down on my previous posts, my days during last april were totally tiring, boring, but great also. There were lots of ups and downs last April then I hope this may will be a meaningful and enjoyable month for me :)

Thank God that I've got a job right now. Yaaayyy! Eum, not the one I wanted the most, but actually I admit that any kind of 'halal' job will be okay for me hehehe. Whether this job will work good or bad, I know that this is the best job for me right now. So, I'm gonna think up best ways to make me enjoy this job. I don't know for sure when I'm gonna start to work, but the HR staff had promised me that they would let me know as soon as possible on May. I can' waittttt ;p
Well, enjoy our each May!


0 comments:

Post a Comment