RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank you for loving me :)

Just had a long conversation with my BF on skype. Oooo I feel so relieved now. Everything has been solved well. I was afraid at first to talk to him, but in the end I got everything handled soooo good. Thank you for giving me 2nd chance. I won't do the same mistake anymore to you. You can keep it, D! :) Thank you for still loving me so lovely. Love you a bunch..


Anyway, yesterday, I received a compliment from my boss. It was the first one I got. Thank you, boss! Actually I hate the fact that I have to face so many unfriendly and ill-mannered customers everyday, but unconsciously I enjoy doing my jobs and learning new things, such as how to operate systems, how to treat beautifully, how to solve any difficult cases, and etc. Oh Thank God for giving me nice workmates there. Although I'm kind of a new employee, but they treat me kindly.


The last, I miss Peter and my friends at TBI. I missed the class last tuesday coz I felt very tired then decided to go home earlier. Sorry, Peter. I'll be attending the class next tuesday, see you there..

0 comments:

Post a Comment