RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas :)

Aku mau ngucapin :

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009

Enggak kerasa banget sekarang uda tanggal 29 Desember. Woo, time's really running so fast, isn't it? We're almost getting to the end of this year. I think, I've made a lot of mistakes this year, and I hope I won't do those mistakes anymore in 2010. Amin..

Quick updates before today :
24 Dec' 09 : Presenting Christmas Drama "Natal Pertamaku" at church. It was a great drama I think because most of people said that they were so blessed through the story. At 00:00, my cousins, my lil' brother and I still got stuck in the middle of our way home, then we decided to celebrate christmas by eating Mie Ayam and STMJ on Tidar street. Woohoo.. ;p
25 Dec' 09 : Christmas Eveeeee :) There was a Big Mehe's Gathering for celebrating Christmas at my house. What a happy day!
26 Dec' 09 : Celebrated Christmas with my mom, dad, and lil' brother by having a dinner then eating Red Mango Fro-yo.
27 Dec' 09 : Nothing interesting to do, just stayed at home watching TV and doing my me-time on my own way.
28 Dec' 09 : Creambath time :)


Hari ini, aku sm mama, rico pergi nyekar ke oma opa. Ini uda jadi tradisi keluarga kalo setelah Natal dan Tahun Baru, kita semua pergi ke kubur oma opa smuanya. Waktu ke sana, bisa krasa kangen banget sama oma opa. Sedih banget :( tapi, kubur oma opa smuanya bagus, cantik pula. Seneng juga ngliat kubur mereka dirawat bersih.
Opa Alex, Oma Gretha, Opa Oma Yet, Selamat Hari Natal yaa. :)


Aha! I'm gonna show my new earrings. I like it so much. Hehehe x) I used it for the first time on Dec 26th.


Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment