RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, January 2, 2009

BALI.

my boi is in bali right now..hahahaha... ;D
actually, he gave me a surprise while i was celebrating new year's eve with sally and boy in bali.. i didn't know what time my boi had arrived in bali and who he came with..but, that time i was surely uncare about that coz my boi was real in front of me.. oooooowwwww ^^

eum, overall i enjoyed my holiday with my mom, dad, and lil' bro.. :)
it's been a lon time i'd never been to ubud, bedugul, monkey forest, jimbaran, and bali bakery...the last name of place i mention is my family favourite one..
hehehehe... ;p



tanah lot

me in tanah lot


bedugul


discovery plaza


got sleep during flight

the yummiest ice cream in bali bakery

jimbaran


monkey forest

2 comments:

Ayumi Galuh said...

Tanah Lot truly most beautiful place in Bali
http://www.tanahlot.net

Bali Hotel said...

Prepare your holiday far in advance is mostly recommended for long holiday. Bali has become the most favorite holiday destination for many travelers. It is still easy to find selection of Bali hotels that meets your budget such as cheap Bali hotels and Bali villas.

Post a Comment