RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, August 15, 2011

up-do-ing my hair

Ohlalaaa. Today is my last day of being unemployed. Horayyy, tommorow I'm going for work. Thank God for giving me another new work to do. Hopefully, I will love my new job and new work mates * finger crossed*

Nothing so much to do right now, but youtube-ing some videos showing me how to up-do my own hair easily and quickly for going to work. Ive been watching couple of videos. Some of them have impressed me so much. Admittedly, I've tried so many hairstyles but some of them didn't work for me so well. Fiuhhh. Oh well, at least, I've got already 5 new hairstyles so far that match up with my hair and my face-shape. A'he! :)

Guess, I still need to browse another videos.

*cus*

0 comments:

Post a Comment