RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trans-por-mer

In the middle of watching the movie, Ganda was drinking his yummy 'es teler'. OMG I sat exactly next to him and was so annoyed by the smell of the fresh coconut and jackfruits in it. I dont know what he was thinking to get in that kind of drink to the cinema. But then, I asked him for a free-taste. Thanks nda anyway! It was lovely, indeed. I feel like making it for myself one day heheee.

Me : "Nda, Carly is sooo sexy, isnt she?"
Ganda : (rolling up his eyes)
M : "Hah?! Why? Look at her boobies, nda! Wow!"
G : "Oh. Yup " (smiling widely)
M : "Think of her in a right way please"
G : (with lower tone) "Hmmm. Cinta Laura."
M : *glek* "Hahahahahaa. I know it. You must be thinking the same way as Im thinking. She is kinda the British version of Cinta Laura"
G : "Hahahhahahaha"

0 comments:

Post a Comment