RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pinnacles Desert

Had a long trip with my man to Pinnacles Desert yesterday. It took about 4 hours driving from Perth. I couldn't remember exactly why we both chose this place to go. Perhaps my man mentioned that before hehehe. A night before we went, I checked online the directions to drive there. Mr Google (Maps) helped me a lot till I found the detail ways to go.

Yesterday, we just relied our trip on a route-paper that we got from Google. Thank God, we arrived SAFELY at Pinnacles without getting any lost on our way there. Yes! It was about 1PM. And, the Mr. Sun was shining brightly. It was so damn hot then I got sunburnt all over my face, hands, and feet. We thought that it would be such a wonderful and attracting place to enjoy but in fact we don't quite enjoy that place as well due to the HEAT of summer sunshine. But, I gotta admit that the pinnacles were really awesome. I can't believe that those are real. Before going back home, we tried the Pinnacles Drive which allows us who bring our own car driving around the desert. What a cool experience ever we've tried!

Taking a picture in the desert

From the point of view to enjoy the desert panorama

The map


0 comments:

Post a Comment