RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ciao Italia

I had a dinner with my man last night at Ciao Italia. My man said that there was his favorite Italian restaurant ever. When we arrived, there were a lot of families and couples queuing for having dinner. While my man was parking his car, I ran to the restaurant then ask a table to one of the waiter. Here some short conversation we had last night:

Me (M) : "Hello. Can I have a table for two?"
The waiter (W) : "One sec, please!"
M : "Ok, thank you"
He went inside the restaurant, checking the table for me, and then came back to me again
W : "Would you wait? 8.30, approximately, you'll have the table."
M : "Oh, it's okay. Thanks"
W : "So, what's your name?"
M : "My name is Ria, R - I - A"
W : "Alright then. And, where's the other one?"
M : "Still parking. I think in a minute, he'll be here"
W : "Ah, so you're here with your boyfriend, aren't you? I thought you were here with your kid"
M : "Hah? Sorry, I'm not married yet. Whose kid?"
W : "That one, right beside you"
I looked at my right, and there was a little 3 year old boy standing next to me.
M : "Oh My God, he's not my kid. Do I look like a mother?"
W : "Hahahahaa" (laughing)

Oh, actually I'd like to show some photos I took last night, but it seems like my camera doesn't work properly to connect to my laptop. Ahhhh.. We ate Siciliana Pizza, Cozze Pestacora (mussels in a tomato sauce), and Tiramisu cake. Wuahhhh. We were so full, hahahha.

Last but not least, I loveeeee the tiramisu cake one there. So HEAVEN! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment