RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My super mom

Oh I thank God that I'm gifted a super mommy in my life. She's the prettiest mommy ever ! :)
I'm so proud to have a mommy like her. When I have no one beside me in this world, I'm sure she will keep staying beside me.


She's the one who teaches me how to be a tough person to face all difficulties I have in every single day of my life.
She's the one who always loves me and her kids with her truthful and long-lasting love.
She cares about me (her kids) and my dad so much, always texts me on the afternoon to make sure if I have my lunch already or not.
She supports me a lot in every decision I make although my decision hurts her feelings.
She's the one who always hugs me when I cry my tears out because I get a fight with my boyfriend. She cries when I cry.
She's my role model of being a great and success woman, either in work or become a good wife.
She's the one who always cleans out our house everyday.
She's the one who works hard for getting some money so her kids can get a good education.
She buys me nice clothes and shoes, makes a good choice every time she buys me those stuffs. We sometimes share our tees and shoes. :p
She always reminds me of keeping praying to God as she does it too because everything that happens in our life is in God's control.
She becomes my company in learning English, we take an english course together at the same place, on the same days, but at different levels *yes! for this*. Sorry mom, you have to admit that I'm better than you on this 'thing' :D
She is smart. Her workmates say that my mom is such a motivator for them. Wowww! Sihiiiiii ;p
She can manage her money so well. She never shops too much, saving her money for her family needs.
She doesn't get angry easily, she never hits her kids.
She prays to God a lot. She believes that the power of praying can strengthen her life to deal with it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment