RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Halle Berry dancing "She's Fine"


Just watch this video :)





Lately, I've got my life so stressing. Well, I still have no jobs and I really need a job. I cry million times because I still have no idea why I still have no job (I already sent lots of application letters to companies) and why my closest friends and I aren't getting so close anymore. But now, through my life, I learn, I'm learning, and I will keep learning how to be a mature person.

Btw, here I post a video on youtube that shows Halle Berry dancing "She's fine". Watching this video couple times makes me laugh loudly and you know what, I've tried it myself. Her dance is relaxing and cool. She did it great. Hahaha :D Try it yourself. Really, it works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment