RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's good to be back home


Hai there, this is my 2nd day home after spending holiday in Perth, Australia. It was good to be there with my BF and his family. Once, on 11th February, 2010, I attended his graduation ceremony. You know what, I was so much proud of you, dear. Indeed! :) I felt that my moods played with me everyday, some days I could be so happy, but the other some days I couldn't. I missed my mom especially. In my stressful days there, someone I needed the most was my mom. Btw, I learned how to cook by helping my BF's mom cooking almost everyday, hehehe.. It makes me think that being a good housewife is pretty difficult cause I can't cook at all. Overall, I like Perth so much. I love its beaches, beautiful parks, and fresh air. I thank God for being gifted that short holiday was a part of my life. :)







with Wendy, thanks a lot Wen as my company :)





Now, I feel kind in a deep sadness cause I have to do LDR again with my BF. It's too much hard for me to do this but I know if God let this happen to us, He will show us the best ways to keep holding on this. And, for sure that our relationships will grow maturely though tons of difficulties is being faced. Be strong, dear ! Keep moving on what you want to do, I support you then.

Someday we'll be together..

0 comments:

Post a Comment