RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, December 19, 2008

my girls..

i can't sleep right now..
sindrom gila gara2 kpikiran omongan my boy yg bilang klo dia bakalan balik cm seminggu aja.what??
so i decided to write down something here..


okay,,i'm trying now to throw that thing away out of my mind..

i've just read my last writing posted some hours ago, and i read a someone's name..got it?plaease read it carefully..
what?. . . . . . ahaa! you got exactly. yup, it's SALLY..
she's one of my best friends, always be with me when we're at campus together having classes from morning till drop..hahahaha... :D

in this pict: lenny-karia-sally


in this pict: sally and karia

my friends are cute, arent'they?well, just like me, i think, both of them are as beautiful as me..hahhaaa.. :P
narsisss forever dehh..


that's it from me tonight..
good night everyone..nice sleep.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment