RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disorderly Feeling

my boy has come back home since last tuesday, and i'm happy with it..before blogging, i had a long talk using skype with my boy. he told me that his mom asked him to go back to indonesia as soon as possible..yeiiiyyyyyy...i felt soooo happy at that time, but it did'n take a long time, as suddenly he said that he would be back here on dec 26th til' jan 1st..oooohhh geezzz...don't be kidding to me boy!please..
i already have a plan that i'm going to bali spending my this-last-year-holiday there with Sally from dec 28th till' 1st jan..
Dear God, the only thing i ask of you is to celebrate new year's eve with him once cos from the 1st time our relationship began, we've never celebrated it together..
and, right now, i know that my request is still postponed..

no..no..no..no..no..no..no..nnnnnooooooooooooooooo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment