RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 december 2010

Whoaaa, this is the beginning of Dec 2010. I hope everything on this month will go better than November.

November wasn't lovely as I thought it would be. Lots of problems, heaps of troubles happened on November. When I read my last posts on November I've written, I don't feel like thanking God for each days on November. Yeap, November was so terrific yet challenging.

Talking about December, this is a month I like the most. Christmas is coming, and it also means holidayyyy is coming. \(´▽`)/ . I can't wait to celebrate Christmas and New Year eve with kakak, kak jeff, and lil' Keenan. Iyess!

Least but not last, God bless us! :)
I gotta work right now.
Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment