RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've got my babyyyy :)

Oh yeahhh! Last tuesday, rico picked me up at my office after work. As I entered the car, I was surprised that rico gave me Pods Snickers and Cadbury Flakes. Those are kind of snacks we can't found here in Surabaya hahaha :D I asked him, "where's dodo?" Yap, he is absolutely the only person that can give me those snacks , then rico said, "he's there, in Perth". Oh mennn, i was so curious and it made me ask my brother too much about my man.

We were actually planning to see Step Up 3 at Sutos XXI. We were having a date with kak siska and kak ray, hehehe ;p Oh, that was such a very entertaining movie. I still can't imagine how hard they had practiced dancing so they showed their dance on that movie beautifully. Woowww! *gilak-gilak*

Ah, and after I got home, my brother gave me another thing to receive. He said, "this is another one, and still from dodo". My heart was beating so hard when I opened the little white box with subway plastic covered over it. Oh yes yes yes yes yes! Taraaaaaaaaa. . . . . . .





Thank you, dear! I've been so overly happy for this thing. Oh, I never asked my man to buy me this, but yeah he did! This is something I really wanted before but I still had no idea when I would buy it. :)) Now, it's already become my baby. I was also surprised that you sent this to me in a surprisingly and mysteriously way hehehe ;p Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would give you a very big hug if you were here!


Yeayyy, I've got my baby, NANO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment