RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome you, September!

Hey September! :)

I hope everything in this month is gonna be so gooddddd. I've been bored doing my daily routine actually. Oh I wish I could quit my job soon. Quitting my job doesn't mean that I don't thank God for this job He's already given to me, but honestly it's not a kinda job which I enjoy doing it the most. I'm so tired and bad of handling complaints. This makes me HATE CUSTOMERS more and more day by day. Oh meeennnnn!


Oh, well, yesterday I did a video call with my man for almost 2 hours. It made my day, indeed! I was surprised for his ask of inviting me a video call. Yayyy! He had never asked about that before, in which I had to ask him if he wanted to do a video call or not.


Look! My man got his hair cut. He said that he had cut his hair before at Southland. Hahaha , I thought there was no saloons ;p I like his hair style right now. It's much better than the older style one. I miss him to the level I cannot even explain.

O

0 comments:

Post a Comment