RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tante loves Keenan



I miss my 2-year-old nephew. Keenan! Please come back here, tante misses you :(
Yes, I really miss him. It just feels so great when I spend a whole day with him playing his Thomas trains, hide and seek, and dancing.

My sister and her husband moved to Jakarta last May. My mom was the one who found it hard at first because she used to play with Keenan every time she got home from work. My mom never loses contact with my sister. They call each other almost everyday and sometimes my mom calls my sister just to hear Keenan's voice. When I miss my little boy, I text my sister asking her for the newest photos of what Keenan's doing right that time. My sister also sends me a voice note of Keenan's singing couple songs he's already learnt before, such as Topi Saya Bundar, Naik Kereta Api, Happy Ya Ya Ya, and etc.

I love the way he says every words in his own style. I love his words, indeed! He calls me with "tanto" :D . Every time he wants to drink, he always shouts, "nyomimik!" :D . Ah, I miss Keenan so bad.

Keenan is an active kid, yet a good boy. Event hough, he hardly slept on the airplane on the flight come to Surabaya, he didn't cry at all. And he knows exactly what his mom feels. For example, when my sister feels tired, Keenan won't disturb any longer his mom.

This afternoon, my sister, her husband, and my Keenan went back to Jakarta. Byeee Keenan ! Byee kak & kak jeff! We had fun together when you all were here. God bless your lil' family. I'll see you soon :) Keenan, tante loves you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment