RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, April 12, 2010

Be a single fighter

Oh well, I've just done packing for tommorow's plan. Tommorow, I'll be out of town to Jakarta. Eum, now, I feel surprised, but a lil' bit kind of scared too. I ever told you people that I had been applying for so many vacancies opened via online and offline. And this morning, a HRD staff of a big famous bank in Indo called me to tell about my CV and application letter I had sent before. They had received and selected those documents then mine was decided to be one of candidates to follow the next step of employee selection. As I was called this morning, I was so thoughtful that they offered me this opportunity. Then I told my mom, apparently she was so excited hearing the news hehehe. ;) She helped me handling all preparation to be heading to Jakarta. Aaannddd, done! SO, I'm going to have a psychotest on Wednesday morning there. Wish me luck ! :)


Thank you God, thank you ma..

I'll try to do my best!

2 comments:

blue pankponk said...

Waaaaaaaaa good luck beibbbbbb

Karia Venessa said...

thank you weeennnnn :)

Post a Comment