RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, November 19, 2009

They are my new friends :)

It's been almost 3 months since I started working here. I love my job right now, although it's really hard and tiring to do. I like my partner, my office room, the pantry and of course the environment there. I'm so blessed for having this opportunity and also having "them" in my life. We've been sharing so many stories, bad times, and good times at work together.
Here they are:

Ratih, Sylvie, Fifi, me


We're doing different task actually, but we help each other. Oya, I'm gonna show how different my computer and Fifi's one. Ugh! It's not fair.. Mr John, could you change mine into a better one? It works too slowly you know.. It sucks!

left : mine, right : Sylvie


Fifi's computer

0 comments:

Post a Comment